Thursday, May 5, 2022, 7am PST
The Ranch Church
800 HWY 246, Buellton Ca 93427
To come together as a community to encourage prayer in a Judeo-Christian expression for morality and ethics in the lives of all people in our community, county, state and nation, especially for those in positions of leadership.
Throughout our history, we have turned to prayer for strength, inspiration, and guidance. We will enjoy a delicious breakfast as five community leaders in the Santa Ynez Valley recognize the role prayer has played in their lives and intercede for leadership in the areas of Business, Education, Family, Government, Military, Media, and Church.
Statement of Faith
- The Holy Bible is the inspired, only, infallible, authoritative Word of The Living God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord is the Creator of all things in heaven and on earth; all things have been created through Him and for Him (Colossians 1:16, Genesis 1).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal return in power and glory.
- That for salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto resurrection life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The 2022 National Prayer For America
Lord, we exalt You.
We are filled with awe and wonder as our praise joins the heavenly hosts saying,
“Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of hosts,
The whole earth is full of His glory.”
You have established Your throne in heaven and the foundations of the earth.
You alone are the Creator; the earth is Yours and all it contains is for Your glory.
You created and established all of us as Your image bearers.
May our lips and lives continually praise You, reflecting and magnifying You in all our words and ways.
You are the author of our days, You have established Your plans and purpose for us.
We respond to your glory and authority in obedience to Your Word and will.
You have established prayer that we, Your children,
Can communicate with our Heavenly Father directing, strengthening, and discipling us in Your everlasting love.
We join heaven’s activities as we lift up our prayers
And pour out our praise, repentance, thanks, intercession and supplication.
Lord, You have established America through the hearts of our founding fathers and
the documents they penned declaring our dependence on Your sovereignty and supremacy.
We overflow with gratitude having been firmly rooted and built up in our faith in You.
Let our reputation be of our faith in Christ alone,
our love for all people, and fruitful lives bearing the attitude, affections, and actions of Your Spirit,
Who dwells and works within us and through us.
We pray for America: the Church, Family, Education,
Military, Workplace, Government, Arts, Entertainment and Media.
United in Your love, we exalt the Lord who has established us.
In Jesus Name we always pray, Amen!